Warmer weather is the perfect time to do updates on your home. Starting early can save money in the long run and give you a leg up on time to complete your projects. Here are 7 must do projects for the warmer weather that will launch you into this summer!
- Inspect your roof. If you notice crooked or missing shingles, damaged flashing, or debris buildup, it is time to call a professional roofer. Not only will a pro handle these fixes safely, but they will be able to check the rest of your roof for structural and drainage problems.
- Remodel your kitchen. Everyone knows hosting parties is better with warmer weather! Remodeling your kitchen in the spring is most cost effective and will ensure it will be ready for summertime hosting!
- Repaint your interior. A fresh coat of paint is a fun way to revive your interior. High traffic areas such as your entry way, kitchen, or living room are key areas that will be noticed immediately.
- Prepare your patio or deck. Power washing your patio is the perfect way to start the spring off looking fresh. Re-staining discolored wood decking, washing furniture with a mild bleach/water solution, and removing debris buildup will make your patio or deck more vibrant.
- Hire a cleaning service. Hiring a cleaning service can save time and headache while giving your home the deep clean it deserves come spring time. They remember to get those forgotten spots and know the secrets to cleaning those tough to get out stains.
- Clean your gutters. Rain and snow storms leave our gutters with sticks, leaves, and debris that clog and bring deterioration to the foundation. This is sometimes a forgotten but necessary spring cleaning feature.
- Power wash your exterior. Power washing your home’s siding will remove gunk buildup and stains. It can help reveal parts of the home that need a painting touchup or repair.